Click on the link below to access the latest version of the Ultimate Story Structure Worksheet.
If this worksheet has helped you, please share it!
I wish you lots of luck with all of your writing endeavors.
You may also be interested in…
Smarter Story Structure: An online course on story structure for screenwriters and novelists
With this multimedia course, you’ll learn practical tips for overcoming plot problems like these:
- the story starts too slowly (according to a Goodreads survey, 46.4% of readers abandon novels for this reason)
- the story doesn’t get going until halfway through (this happened in almost a quarter of scripts read by a studio reader in a year)
- the middle “runs out of gas” (even John Grisham admits this is a tricky issue)
- the climax doesn’t deliver fireworks, merely sparklers
- the story is the right length…but isn’t a good read (uh-oh)
Enroll today and learn how to use story structure to get on audiences’ good side. Click on the image below to learn more:
My comprehensive writing guides: They put core storytelling concepts “under the microscope.”
Click on a cover image to learn more: