You are not alone. Story structure gives every writer a headache.
Fortunately, I’ve got something that’s better than aspirin. (It’s free too.)
It’s called the Ultimate Story Structure Worksheet.
It will walk you, step by step, through the process of plotting your next screenplay (or novel).
At 16-pages, it’s comprehensive, but not overwhelming.
With it, you’ll be able to complete your screenplay, knowing that its structure is sturdier than Stonehenge.
Specifically, the worksheet includes questions and checklists to help you craft:
- a logline in less than 10 minutes
- an inciting incident which engages audiences right away
- a midpoint with meaning
- an Act Two ending with emotional impact
- a badass climax
- a screenplay with commercial appeal–and–minimal amateur mistakes
I created the Ultimate Story Structure Worksheet because I remember how much trouble screenplay structure gave me when I first started to study screenwriting.
But then, after I had my “a-ha” moment, writing a screenplay became so much easier!
I want the process to be easy for you too.
Write with more confidence and less stress
Download the Ultimate Story Structure Worksheet and never fear story structure again!
It’s free for any writer who signs up for email updates from Scribe Meets World. To access it instantly, just enter your email address below.
If you love this worksheet, I would love it if you would:
- come back here and leave a comment about your experience (or any suggestions for improvement!)
- share it with your fellow writers (you can click here to tweet about it right now)
- link to this post if you have a blog of your own
As always, I wish you much success on your screenwriting journey.